Two Gourmet kitchens. One on the upper level and one on the lower level. Perfect mother-in-law, Bed and Breakfast, or Apartment???
36 x 36 Barn with 3 stalls and tons of storage for hay
Detached Man Cave and there is a 2 car attached garage.
Pending approval, the house will be sold on approximately 10 gently sloping acres with the option of buying the adjoining 10 acres (2-5 acre parcels). Do you remember what it was like to leave the doors unlocked? Move to eastern Washington and raise your kids, retire or just start having fun in a safe community and enjoy quiet-clean-country living and bring your horses!!
- Located 20 minutes west of Goldendale and 45 minutes from the Columbia River Gorge and major shopping
- 3 Bedroom 3-1/2 Baths plus an office
- Two gourmet kitchens both with granite counters (2nd kitchen is downstairs, perfect set-up for a mother-in-law, bed and breakfast or??
- 3,600 sq. ft. Hardwood and tile floors, marble and granite counters, house is in absolutly impeccable condition with recent upgrades and completly finished.
- Home Theater with 8 ft. fixed screen, just needs your equipment
- Wine cellar
- Built in vacuum, Trane furnace/heat pump/AC, 2 hot water heaters (this custom home offers details and upgrades you will only find in high-end real estate)
- Wood Stove upstairs and a pellet stove downstairs
- 2 car attached garage
- Separate detached shop (man cave)
- 36 x 36 Barn with 3 stalls and lots of storage for hay
- Large sand riding arena with a sand area for a round pen
- Ride off of the property onto 60,000 acres of some of the most beautiful trails in the NW
- Fenced and cross fenced with lean-to's
- Incredible view of Mt. Hood and Mt. Adams, the sunsets on the wrap around deck will help the day unwind and melt the stress away
- For more pictures, page up and click on "Interior Pictures"
Unbelievably priced at: $365,000
Please click on the above arrow for a slideshow of photographs